Alex just had to have this hat/apron set when he saw it today at TJMaxx (the one here rocks!!), although the hat is a little small he still looks stinkin cute:
One for the roof, one for my mouth:
This is the point that he abandoned to go play the deer hunting game on tv with Daddy:
But I think he was pretty patient and did a great job with those little balls, although if they rolled away, the were "dirty" and needed to be eaten.
The finished product (totally staged pic, but going to need it for the scrapbook!):
Now that I've got it on film, I'm sure that it will start to "lose" some decorations, but that's all part of the fun!! Off to watch Boston Legal - nite.






2 comments:
Love the gingerbread house!!!! Too cute!!! I would love to make one w/ Nathan, but I'm sure it would turn into a tantrum for both of us! LOL, he would want candy, I would say no, he tantrum, me tantrum! HAHA Because these days, everything turns into a tantrum!! oh well!
I wish we could have made one with you! It is so pretty!
Post a Comment