Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Life is Delightfully Sweet...


Isn't this the cutest??? I'm taking Janna Wilson's Crafting Adventure and it is so stinkin fun!! This was the first project and I'm such a nerd that copied Janna's example almost to a T!

Some of you know, but for the random person, I taught MOMS Craft in both of the MOMS Clubs that I've been in and LOVED it. Well, where am I going with this??? I'm gettin there! I would make the craft ahead of time to use it as an example and when the MOMS got their craft on, some would want to look at the example and copy it to a T and it would make me laugh because they didn't "trust" themselves to work outside the box. (except there were ALWAYS those who whipped out their craft in record time, making it totally their own and I'd want to race home and make one exactly like theirs - JAW and JDJ, you know I'm talkin about you two!!) So yes, I'm one of those students who totally copies and stays in the box!! I sure don't practice what I preach! Oh well, Janna's amazingly talented and sweet as this cupcake, so I'm honored to have a JW replica!!

Have a terrific Tuesday!!

5 comments:

Elena in a Nutshell said...

Well aren't you keeping busy!! Looks like you're doing great. We miss you here in OK, so keep in touch!

indie-eagle.blogspot.com
Elena

Mary C. said...

This turned out really good! Much better than mine. Great job.

Dawn said...

Cute cupcake!! :-)

Sonda T said...

awesome cupcake! I love that you added the swirl there on the cup part. Really cute!

TAMI said...

Yummy cupcake... I too made mine similiar to Janna's! Too cute not to! Thanks for sharing