Saturday, June 21, 2008

Card makin machine!

Have I ever told you how much I love Just4Keeps? Well, the store itself was my 2nd home in Edmond and the website was always awesome, but since moving from my beloved Edmond, the website has kept me sane (as close to sane as I'll ever be!) here in the land of snow and ice!!

Over at j4k, they've started a new weekly card challenge and it rocks! I needed LOTS of cards to send out: anni, wedding, thank you, and birthdays. So here are a few that I came up with that were inspired by the scrappy talented ladies at j4k:
Sorry for the horrid scan on this one, it's a baby girl card using a button to resemble a baby face:

Got out the ole heat embosser for these:
Well, I'm off to get the house clean and shiny for Haley's arrival this afternoon because once she's here, I'll have NO time for cleaning, just FUN!
Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

These cards are gorgeous! I need to check out the challenges. You know I love my challenges. Have fun this weekend!! :-)