Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In the land of snow and ice...

It was a sunny Sunday, so we took advantage of the weather and played outside. The first thing we did was drive across the frozen lake!! I was seriously nervous and told Andy that he could drop Alex & I at home and go by himself, but as you can see from the pictures, there are tons of people out there. I'm glad we went so I can say I've done it:




They have a road cleared to go all the way across: (insane!)



Next up, we went to the high school to sled. The sun has melted the snow so it was SLICK!










As we were leaving, Alex decided he wanted to play hide and seek. Luckily his orange UT hat gave him away:

1 comment:

carriefish said...

What is that very cool scooter/sled thing Alex is doing? Looks like you guys had a fun day!