Friday, March 27, 2009

Coming off our sugar high...

All of the cupcakes have been consumed, the crumbs vacuumed up and we're getting back to life as previously scheduled after the big 6th birthday celebration!

I finished up Alex's thank you cards:

Alex went to the dentist:

NO cavities and we saw "pictures" of his big boy teeth that are waiting patiently under the wiggly baby teeth!

Today was School Spirit/Pajama Day at school:

Batman pj's with a flashing bat on the chest and a cape in the back, what a good day!

Alex and I are going to spend a quiet Friday night watching Beverly Hills Chihuahuas in our pj's (luckily he has on already, so easy night for me!). Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like the greatest b-day eva!! And PJ's to school, how fun!! Love an easy night and the thank you cards are so sweet!

*no cavities is also a bonus!*

Jenny said...

I love Alex's cool batman pj's! What a sweet way to spend a Friday evening together, just Mommy and son! You are the BEST Mommy! Alex's thank you cards are too cute! So glad his Dentist appt. went well. Does he really have wiggly teeth? He's getting too big!!! Love and miss you all.

tirzahdawn said...

Alex has great pj's. I for one believe that a pj day occasionally is the best way to go! Thanks for all the sweet encouragement.