Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happenings...

Alex is snaggletooth no longer:
He pulled the tooth himself and was SO proud! The tooth fairy came that night, which he loved!

I went into my craftroom and actually created! Shocking, I know. ;)
I made some cards, which reminds me that I need to check on my Just4Keeps Birthday Card Club...I'm sure I've missed lots of birthdays. I cannot wait to get back to being organized in my brain, life, home...I'm suffering from Mental Pre-Occupation these days! ;)

My friend Becki had a garage sale and I took a few things over to sell (which reminds me I need to go pick up my unsold items...geez, I'm so scatterbrained!). Alex of course snuck a few items out of the piles, one was his WAY too small Buzz Lightyear costume:

I remember when he wore that Halloween 2006 in OK and the pants came way past his ankles, fast forward three years and they barely cover his knees!! LOL
We love going to the splash pad park:

Cannot beat fun and free!!

Alex rocking Sparkles to sleep:

It's amazing how much she puts up with him...she LOVES her boy!! (so do I!)

Our neighbors came over this morning to hang out while their mom went to yoga. Jack and Ryan LOVE temp tattoos and we just happened to have some Spongebob ones laying around.
Ryan wanted a tattoo on his forehead like his brother had (Jack came over with it on his forehead, I would NOT have put one on his forehead, but apparently his mom doesn't mind during summer break), so me being totally gaga over lil Ryan, gladly tatted him up:


If I'd paid closer attention, I would have moved that jellyfish over to the right a smidge to cover his bruise that he has. He is a rough, tough, two year old, he has way more bruises and scrapes than I had tattoos!!!
When their mom came to collect them, she took Alex too, so I had an afternoon to myself! Got my hair & eyebrows attended to, shopped at JoAnn's (leaving with a record breaking $5.24 in purchases!!), went to the bank, post office before dragging my prince back home!! (They had yummy chocolate chip cookies at their house and he was reluctant to leave until all the cookies had been consumed...I bribed him with the promise of pepperoni pizza at our house!)
I'm off to finish watching the Colts and the Eagles play...LOVE football season!! 'Night:)

1 comment:

carriefish said...

The Buzz Lightyear is hilarious! It's hard to do garage sale stuff with kids around. Last one I had Carter would yell,"they're taking my video!" or whatever item someone had picked out.