Made this cute lil purse:
This is the lining - I'm thinking of adding something to it so I can make it reversible, cause it's cute too:
Next up is this SUPER simple apron:
I say super simple because it is one big ole panel, you just add the straps and viola, you're done!!
I did use my cool yo-yo maker to make some lil flowers and sewed around the sections to give it some fanciness! ;)
We went to lunch at the Japanese steakhouse. It was Alex's first time and he LOVED it:






2 comments:
I love the purse and apron! Girl you need to start your own store and let me know as soon as you do because I will be your biggest client. Miss you lots.
I love the purse and apron! Girl you need to start your own store and let me know as soon as you do because I will be your biggest client. Miss you lots.
Post a Comment