I found my scrapping
mojo thanks to
Janna Wilson. She is doing
52 weeks: Stress Free Scrapbooking and I've jumped in, late of course in true Joni-fashion!
Here's week 1 (use a nice big circle):

I pulled out some of my
Donna Salazar cardboard to make my circle, October Afternoon alpha stickers, Tim
Holtz journal ticket and a
Studio Calico kit for my papers.

Week 4 (try a color scheme that's out of the ordinary for you - black and blue for me):

I got to use some of my Heidi
Swapp star journal tags that I've had forever.

It was so nice to get scrapping again! I am looking forward to catching up with weeks 2 & 3 and moving on through week 52 with Janna and the other scrappy ladies - join us if you want, it'll be fun.
1 comment:
I am so super excited to see you scrapping! I have so missed your inspiration! I LOVE that picture of Alex being leader!
Post a Comment