The finale...the party!!
We jumped and played at Party Bound with lots of friends, so much fun.
Alex and his friends listen to the rules (his girlfriend, Lauren T. is sitting next to him!):

Big foot fun:

Sliding fun:

Catching his breath:

Time for cake:


Time for presents:
Hugging on his girlfriend (yikes, isn't he supposed to think they have cooties at this age?):

The Party Bound owner letting Alex choose a yummy lollipop:

Happy 7th Birthday Sweet Boy:

I love you and I loved spending a wonderful birthday week with you!
2 comments:
What a super fun party! So glad Alex had a great Birthday week! He looks incredibly happy in every picture you take of him...I am loving it! Please hug him and tell him that we love him lots!
What a great B-day! Alex got to do so many cool things! Happy B-day sweet boy!!!
Post a Comment