These are so great. I saw your layout on her site. I don't visit as often as I should. It is one of my favs. I saw Alex first and went "Hey, I know that kid!"
so fun Jonnelle! I'm just jealous. I haven't cropped in so long and when I do, I try to use up all my old stuff because I have so much! it is fun to see your pages and all the new little goodies that are available now! one day perhaps... one day... :)
3 comments:
This was at tough one for me. I LOVE what you did!:-)
These are so great. I saw your layout on her site. I don't visit as often as I should. It is one of my favs. I saw Alex first and went "Hey, I know that kid!"
so fun Jonnelle! I'm just jealous. I haven't cropped in so long and when I do, I try to use up all my old stuff because I have so much! it is fun to see your pages and all the new little goodies that are available now! one day perhaps... one day... :)
Post a Comment