This is my fave and I wear it ALL the time:
I've had this pendant and needed a necklace:
Love to pair it with grey t-shirts!
Super fun green (I sometimes wear it with the pearl one for extra POP!):
A little dressier of grey pearls:
A splash of turquoise and natural beige beads:
Love the toggle clasp - thankfully with short hair, you get to see the pretty clasps!
Citrus fizzy:
Not sure if I love this one, I keep reminding myself that it's citrus colors, NoT Fam(u) colors (but if so, I might need to give it to Pokie so she can represent her alma mater!).
Blue splashed with lilac:


A dangly bracelet that I'll finish up in the car ride tomorrow:

Not sure if I'll be able to update the ole blog while we're gone, but will have TONS of pictures when we get back! :)
Not sure if I'll be able to update the ole blog while we're gone, but will have TONS of pictures when we get back! :)
If you think of it, please remember us in your prayers as we travel. We're looking forward to seeing all of our family and very blessed to get to see everyone from TN, GA and FL!!






2 comments:
Your jewelery is beautiful Jonelle! I like the grey pearls... Have fun on your vacation I can't wait to read about your many adventures!
Beautiful jewelry! You are so creative! I CANNOT wait to see you and Alex! I am so thankful you are making a stop in Powell to visit and to help us celebrate Parker's Birthday! See you soon!
Post a Comment