Yep, Scrapfest at Mall of America!! I've wanted to go ever since I moved to MN but never had the chance, until now!
My cool badge:
I didn't take any classes (next year!), but I did LOTS of make-n-takes.
My fave was Tattered Angels:
I got to see THE Heidi Swapp there! We made that lil angel badge decor while we stood in line (this line was SO worth it!!) - did I mention that I got to see Heidi?!
We got to play with mists to make this amazing wall hanging:
Cosmo Cricket was FUN - got to meet Julie & Lindsay and make this cute card:

Karin Foster Design:

Such a cute card - the inside candy canes is a pocket, perfect for a gift card!
Bo-Bunny:

We took 1 sheet of 12x12 paper, cut it, tape runner, fold and viola this SUPER cute mini album with pockets. Have you ever seen anything cuter?!
I got to play with their cool tools - i-top & i-rock - to make a brad, then embellish it with embellish it with gem rocks! FUN :)
Made this super fun mini album using two of their new tools - The Cinch & Brad Setter/Piercing tool.
I took pictures at booths for inspiration (sorry, I don't remember which ones):
Karin Foster Design:
Such a cute card - the inside candy canes is a pocket, perfect for a gift card!
Bo-Bunny:
We took 1 sheet of 12x12 paper, cut it, tape runner, fold and viola this SUPER cute mini album with pockets. Have you ever seen anything cuter?!
I got to play with their cool tools - i-top & i-rock - to make a brad, then embellish it with embellish it with gem rocks! FUN :)
Made this super fun mini album using two of their new tools - The Cinch & Brad Setter/Piercing tool.
I took pictures at booths for inspiration (sorry, I don't remember which ones):






2 comments:
I was jealous before I saw all your cool fun. Now I am even more jealous!
What an amazing creative adventure you had! I gotta come next year! You, me and Denise could have so much fun!
Post a Comment