Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another belt...

Alex had another belt testing - he's know Camo recommended (camo with a yellow stripe in the center)! He was frowning the entire testing - he later told me it's because they made him test with the little kids. I explained to him that they may look little to him, but they're 6, 7 & 8 year olds, he's just a LOT taller than all of them! Silly boy! :)

Here he's breaking boards:



Weapons (double bung-mungy):






So proud of him! He's decided that he wants to continue on to black belt!! I think he'll make an excellent black belt.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Alex, we are so very proud of you! I love seeing all the pictures of you earning your belts. You will definitely make an excellent black belt! We will be praying for you!

3 Great Girls said...

Way to go Alex! Great job!