I am SO blessed! I got to go to Alex's school party and I walked in to find him at his fave spot in the classroom, on the reading bench:

He melts my heart!!!!
The kids were all asked to bring jars to decorate (he was not too happy that his smelled a little like pickles still - I washed it twice, but pickle smell is just hard to get rid of!). We covered the jar with modge podge and tissue paper to create a cute pumpkin:

After crafts the had games!
Apple passing was hilarious:


Pin the hat on Tom the turkey:


(btw - that's Alex's girlfriend, McKinley standing behind him!)
Pumpkin seed toss:


Alex & Carson posed by their locker for me!

Alex's pretending to be a pirate!
The Harvest Party was a success and I'm so happy I was able to be there with him!
1 comment:
I know you have to be so very proud of Alex! I love the picture of him on the reading bench. So precious! His school party looks like so much fun and I'm so happy that you are able to be there for everything! You are a wonderful Mommy!
Post a Comment