Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store...

Out in the middle of nowhere between Jordan and Bell Plaine, there's MN's largest candy store and you cannot miss it:




I love this picture of them under the bacon sign because if it were up to them they'd each get a pound of bacon apiece a day for breakfast:


Alex announced that this store was "a dream come true":

He got to select 3 items!

The wall of root beers:


Our purchases:

I was the only one that got something unique - Old Fashion Taffy and peanut butter fudge that I shared!

Alex fell IN LOVE with this gumball machine:




When we were leaving I noticed by the door they had a bottle opener with the caps in a lil bucket - I asked what they did with the caps and they (gasp) throw them away! She told me that sometimes people ask for them so I wasn't the only odd person that was delighted to get some unique bottle caps:


Such a SWEET outing!!

2 comments:

tirzahdawn said...

So exciting! I wonder what cool things you will do with those bottle caps.

Dawn said...

How fun! Those bottlecaps are awesome! I see...maybe...a Tim-ish project in your future. LOL!