Thursday, December 23, 2010

Visiting Santa...

I know I've mentioned before, but I'm going to say it again, I love Lakeville school district's special ed department! They are awesome and really strive to socialize their students through classes and parties. Their annual Christmas party was a hit again this year!

Alex's favorite was bowling:




Next up was pin the nose on the snowman:


I think he's peeking under his mask, lil stinker!


The same Santa came this year and he's just wonderful:

Alex just had 1 item he wanted to tell Santa that he wanted:

A lil elf told me that he's getting it! :)
Such a wonderful party, so glad that I got to go with Alex to see him enjoy it so.

2 comments:

tirzahdawn said...

I hope that Alex's one thing was easier than Charlie and B's one thing. I am so excited for you and Alex. You are going to have a very blessed Christmas, friend.

Jenny said...

I love, love seeing Alex so happy! Praise God for providing such a wonderful school for Alex to learn and grow socially. I'm so thankful that you are always making sure he has the very best. It looks like he enjoyed his Christmas party and I can't wait to hear what Santa brought him for Christmas!