Friday, January 14, 2011

4 Wheelers & AiroSoft...

The weather in TN was awesome, so we headed out on the 4 wheelers for some fun:


Andy and his side-kick, Connor:



My brother-in-law has been waiting for this day, taking Alex to the open field on the small 4 wheeler and letting him drive, after a lesson of course:

My heart melted when he zoomed past the boys shouting, "I'm going to see my mom!"
Here he comes:

He was so excited that he grabbed the 1st helmet, which was not his new cool blue one! Oh well, he was safe, that's all that matters!

I love that Logan always kept pace with Alex so he could take over if he needed help!

And of course Daisy wasn't letting him get too far either:

He was very proud of himself (and I was too!)!!!

Guess who came up to the cabin to see us?! Crazy Grandma Patti (as Alex is now calling her, thanks Andy...not!):



The boys geared up for an airo-soft game:




(my fave!)

I think Daisy had the best time at the cabin, she loved being able to roam, run and get dirty:



Poor old Hercules joined in the fun:





Such a fun day!

No comments: