Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let's Scrap some more...

I'm continuing to Blog Hop over at Let's Scrap, definitely fueling my scrappy mojo!

Here's my Resolution #1:

Alex has been into always wanting to be cool, so I was shocked when I showed him this layout and he just blew it off, saying "I was just little then", but I'm sure when he's a teen he'll freak about me having scrapbooked pictures of him in underoos dressed as Bob the Builder! ha!

So resolution #1 was to scraplift a layout from Let's Scrap and that was easy for me, I looked at Dawn's layouts - I love them all, so it was hard to pick one!
Here's the one I chose:


She used the left side of this sketch:


So fun, thanks Dawn and Let's Scrap for getting me creating! :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You are truly inspiring me to get out my scrapbooking supplies and crop! Beautiful LOs! Alex looks so adorable in his cute undies! :) Can't believe how much he's grown since then. Sending big hugs to MN! Love you all!

Dawn said...

I am so in love with this LO! So cute! Bryant was so into Bob the builder. Our sons really have so much in common!