Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let's Scrap...

My friend Dawn is a Design Team member over at Let's Scrap and if you're a scrapper/card maker, you need to pop in and take a look at their site - they have incredible sketches! They're having a Blog Hop right now, with 15 resolutions (challenges) and I am having FUN playing along!

Here's my resolution #3:

We were to use at least 3 pattern papers and sew/stitch on our layout.

I used the left side of this sketch for my layout:



This layout is for Haley's album! I'm off to hop some more! :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love this LO! The colors are awesome! This is one of the sketches I have put aside to use myself. You go girl! Hop, hop, hop...:0)

Jenny said...

Beautiful LO! I love it! July 4th is one of my fav holidays! :) So sweet seeing all of our blessings together. Thanks for posting and I can't wait to see more of your work! Love you!

tirzahdawn said...

I LOVE this layout! That is an INCREDIBLE sketch. I may just have to use it too! It is so good to see you scraping again! I just LOVE your work!