Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Artist...

My little artist turns 8 today!! I don't know where the time has gone. He is sharing special snack at school today with his 2nd grade class and his A+ class (two different kinds of cookies for the classes, very exciting!). This afternoon, I'm picking him up from school and we're heading to the Mall of America for our yearly birthday trip.

In honor of his big day, here's him showing off some of his art!
Alex's school's art teacher is amazingly talented and he loves going to art class.
His abstract cat:



Love that he's so proud of his painting, I'm pretty proud of him too (well, VERY proud! hehe!).

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!! I love your artwork-you are so very talented! I know you are going to have another great birthday spending it at the Mall of America! Wish we could be there. Love and miss you!

tirzahdawn said...

What a beautiful picture! Happy birthday ALex!!!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!!Your artwork is amazing! Enjoy your great day with your Mom!

carriefish said...

He is so proud! The artwork is great. Hope you all had a fun birthday at MOA!!