I found some photos of Haley and I couldn't wait to scrap them:
I used the right side of this Let's Scrap sketch:

We're headed to an Italian potluck for our Sunday school class. It's a "Blenders" class, divorced/widowed Christians making another go at love. Three other couples in the group have sons with autism/asperger's, so it's a double blessing for us!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend!






2 comments:
What a blessing your Sunday School class is! I am crying tears of joy for you and how the LORD is taking care of you and Alex! Thank you for sharing this LO of Haley. I haven't ever seen pictures of her when she was little, so I'm enjoying them. Love and miss you!
What a great Layout of Haley! I love that sketch too! It is one of my faves. I hope you enjoyed your potluck. I agree with Jenny, your Sunday school class is a blessing!
Post a Comment