I got a temporary, long-term sub job (that doesn't make much sense does it? I'm working the same position, but on a week-by-week basis while my student is going through special ed testing), but working full time sure does cut into my blogging time!
So Alex and I are both on spring break this week, but we're going to be busy - science museum, King Tut exhibit, Chuck E Cheese, The Works, a movie with our normal night time activities (karate, Sparks, Alex's dinner with dad).
Because I cannot blog without a photo, here's my man of many hats (the boy LOVES headgear!).
Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:
Alex, I just love your hats!
I want to see birthday pictures. Pretty please.
Congrats on the sub job!
Enjoy your Spring break. Can you believe that we are expecting a huge snowstorm tomorrow here? Happy April Fools day for sure!
Love all the hats! How Fun!
Post a Comment