Alex knew that we gave him an Easter basket, Andy stuffed the eggs and I hid them - he was good with it all:
Andy's "basket":
Love how happy he is! An hour later when we were getting ready for church, he was really feeling awful and asked to go lay down in my bed. I gave him some meds and we snuggled, reading his new issue of Highlights in bed. I hate that we missed church, it's the 1st time in his 8 years of life we haven't been at church on Easter Sunday, but he's was feeling so much better when he went to bed that night, so it was the right decision to stay home.
Oh and I have to tell you, before bed, he said for the hundredth time that day, "this is the best Easter ever!" I told Andy if he said that one more time, my heart might burst, he's made me SO happy!! It was a great day.






1 comment:
I love how happy he is too! So sorry Alex wasn't feeling well, but glad you had some snuggle time. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment