Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Forgot....

I forgot that I never posted this layout:


This is the layout that I made to apply for the Let's Scrap design team, but I didn't end up submitting it because I found working full time didn't allow me much scrapping time. Plus, I am not able to hang out over at Let's Scrap site much and I'd feel guilty being on a dt and not being active on the boards - make sense?
Anyhow, I made this layout with a picture of my awesome step-mom, Leah when she was younger and a whole slew of JBS goodies!
Thanks for taking a peak. :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

This layout is amazing Jonnelle! I love all the JB goodness! I totally agree, it is tough to balance a work, family and (scrapping!) I hope you at least posted this over there at LS. I don't even get over there that much any more. A lot has changed over there and I am not sure what I think about it.

Jenny said...

Gorgeous layout! You are so talented! I love looking at all of your craftiness. Thanks so much for sharing. Love you!