Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lunch 'n Read....

The 2nd graders at Alex's school had Lunch 'n Read one beautiful sunny day:

I was lucky enough to take a long lunch from school so I could go read and eat with my sweet boy! He wanted Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets and "yummy" sea salt fries (that was his order!). He asked me to bring his Buzz Lightyear blanket for us to sit on:

I surprised him with two new books - Kung Foo Panda 2 and Stink. That was the nicest lunch I've ever had!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a very fun lunch! So happy you got to spend it together. Alex's school does a lot of great things! And he has THE BEST Mommy ever! Love and miss you both!

carriefish said...

I love how much he loves to read! And how great that you could get away to join him. His specific food requests crack me up :)