Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Warned you....

I told yall baseball pictures will be coming and OH BOY, will they! I have THE cutest baseball player ever:


He's having SO much fun, loving every minute of it!


Especially fun when his buddy, Matthew, is the 1st baseman:


And his "buddy", Reece runs the bases with him:




Or between innings, everyone goes out to sing "Take me out to the Ballgame":


(He's #12 on the far right - the cool one with his hat turned backwards!)

He loves sitting on the bench chatting with another pal, Ryan (yes, with his cool batting helmet on - he only took it off when his team was in the outfield!):



One proud momma:




Then they let him be the catcher:


It was the highlight of his night!



Especially when he was catcher and Matthew was batting:




So thankful for the Miracle League, they're awesome!

No comments: