Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Playin Ball...

Yes, I'm "that" mom who takes pictures at every game! Ha!



Getting ready for the pitcher's mound:




This is the amazing man that started the Miracle League (surprisingly, he does not have special needs children, he's just a good person!), Mr. Brian:




I love that I got a picture of he and Alex, especially one where he's patting Alex on the back for doing a good job!

Matthew's on 1st, so he and Alex spend a lil time chatting (love it!):





Alex's friend from class, Charlie is playing 2nd and Alex is showing off his super cool batting helmet to him:








I love how proud he is of his equipment from his family!






Couch Derick getting 5 when Alex crosses home:





Back on the pitcher's mound (and no, he doesn't go to Eastview Elementary, they're just sponsors of the team, very cool, right?!):









Now he's playing 3rd and goofing with Matthew:




Their favorite thing to do is to play guns. Matthew's using his helmet as a shield:





Another awesome game!


No comments: