Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 4th of July...

And Happy 3rd Birthday to Parker Buddy:

Alex and I got to join the Buhls at the Farragut 4th of July parade.

Alex and his Aunt Jenny:


Alex and Parker loved seeing the army trucks, they reminded them of Sarge from Cars:



Andy LOVES (seriously, like knows every episode by heart loves) The Andy Griffith Show, so this tickled me when I saw it:




Gomer:


There's Barney on the left and Ernest T. on the right:


Barney being Barney:



Here comes Alex cousin Lily and her dance team:




Even though it was HOT, I had chills as I watched Lily dance by! She looked gorgeous and we were SO lucky to be there to see her dance in the parade.

Here comes the Chick-Fil-A crowd:




Alex gave the cow a high-five:


We're HUGE Chick-Fil-A fans!

Here comes Wendy:


Alex told her, "I love your Frosties" - too cute!

They ended the parade with the fire engine, very cool!



We had a great time at the parade, being with Parker on his birthday and seeing his Sissy Lily dance in the parade made it perfect!

No comments: