Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Farm...

It's been a few years since Alex was able to visit the Farm, so I was very excited that we were able to go to Live Oak and visit with our Paw:


Alex "got it" that his MawMaw (pictured below) is Paw's little girl!


Our cousin Heather came by - she couldn't believe how tall Alex has gotten (me either!):



I loved seeing Alex taking it all in:



PawPaw (my dad) took Alex and I out for a spin on the mule to check out the cows and bulls (that's all Alex wanted to see was the bulls and ask if they would charge us!):



This is Maggie, she's such a sweetie with two different color eyes and has been at the Farm for as long as I can remember:



Alex was disappointed that this bull didn't have horns:







This baby was born the day before we got there:



The trees at the farm are amazing:





I love getting to share this happy part of my childhood with Alex!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad Alex got to experience the farm from your childhood! I love the picture of him taking it all in. What a wonderful day that was for both of you!