Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tags Around..

This time last year my friend Lisa contacted me about participating in a tag swap and I jumped at the chance! Fast forward a year and I have 5 sets of gorgeous tags in a box and an idea I had seen on Christine Middlecamp's blog. Here's the result:




The tags above are from the Summer Lovin' swap...love them!


I added 24 mini clothes pins to an embroidery loop with wood glue then spray painted it white. (Some of our tag swaps have 24 tags, so I wanted to be sure to be able to display all of them!)


I cannot wait to get our next round of tags started, so fun.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

This looks awesome! What a fun idea! I too, am looking forward to the next tag swap. I have so many beautiful tags. It has been so much fun to be a part of this group!

Wendy Hue said...

That is such a terrific idea! I haven't been able to figure out what to do with all of my tags - I might have to try it out.

Peggy Houston, TX said...

What a great idea - I love it! I may paint mine red, just to be crazy. I was hanging them on a ring - this is so much better!