Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Day Etsy Love...


Five days of Etsy Love posts is enough for now! I'm sure as the holidays approach, I'll be stalking Etsy for gifts and maybe share again.
My last Etsy shop that I want to share is Lionsgate Designs. She makes bouquets out of vintage brooches. I {heart} vintage brooches and would love to know where she's getting her stash! I'd use one of her bouquets to use as a floral piece in my home. Aren't the gorgeous:



my fave:


No, this IS my fave:



So pretty, I wouldn't be able to choose!




I hope you've enjoyed the week of Etsy Love - I know I did!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I have loved checking out all these amazing etsy sites. People are so creative!

carriefish said...

You found some cute Etsy sites! I use one that does tye dye and get my boys "holiday" colored ones from her. I'm ordering Halloween colored ones right now!