Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Eve...



Christmas Eve is spent at Mimi & Daddy Bill's house and it's SO much fun!

Playing with cousins:





Mimi's red velvet cake:



Alex & Daddy matching shirts:



Posing the brothers under their college graduation portraits:



Our wonderful hosts:



Mimi got Alex a pillow pet:


It's UT Smokie Pillow Pet:



Haley showing off her pillow cover (NEED to send her the pillow!):



Mimi checking out Alex's Light Striker gun:



Picture posing time:



Maddy, Anna Grace, Katy, Josey, Haley & Lily:



Alex & Parker:



Alex, Parker, Jake & Adam:



This hat was Mimi's dad's:



Love seeing Katybugs enjoying cake (fyi - funfetti cake is dairy free):




I don't care for this picture of me trying on my gorgeous sweater from Mimi & Daddy Bill, BUT, I love that it captures a precious moment in the background - Uncle Andy kissing on his new neice while he feeds her:


Such a wonderful night with family!

1 comment:

tirzahdawn said...

I love, love, love your family picture!!!!!!