Monday, October 1, 2007

2 appraisers, 1 realtor and my head is spinning!

I'm zapped of all of my energy...both appraisers came and so did the realtor, again, to take pictures, but she's coming back tomorrow with someone from openhouse.com because they want to take their own pictures. I have a really pretty house, they all want pictures of it!

Good news, I found some good, somewhat stylish, didn't make me want to throw-up after looking at them houses on Remax.com - they've got it going on! We'll be using one of their realtors in MN for sure!
In between getting the house "show" ready, Alex and I had a super fun weekend...

We cleaned Hoppy's tank (Alex's frog, who's a smidge bigger than a quarter and is constantly "playing dead" - he floats, very still-like, but he's still alive!).

Then our friends, Maddy, Abby & Tabitha came over to hang out while their mom and dad went on a much-deserved date! We ate pizza, watched Atlantis and played dvd bingo.


Then the next day Alex and I met up with some friends at the Route 66 Antique Car and Craft show. It was fun, a very nice morning for it, but we didn't buy anything.
It's almost dinner time, so I'd better go fix another gourmet meal for my child (wonder if he wants a turkey sandwich or a hot dog?!?).
Tootles!

No comments: