Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life is starting to caaaalm down...

Alex looks out the window and announces, "Fall is here mommy, fall is here!"
Yes it is, we have had chilly nights with frost in the morning.


I finally finished my friend Annie's 2 premade albums for her girls' first year - whew! I loved doing all of the fun pink layouts, but I'm glad to be done, I sent it to her yesterday, so she'll get it by Friday - I'm very excited for her to see them, I hope she loves them!!


We had another Open House on Sunday and only had 1 family come to see it, our realtor assured me that every Open House on Sunday in her office was slow.

We are off to buy some fall pj's for Alex - this week is Red Ribbon Week at his school and they're wearing pj's today and it's a tad cold for all of the ones in his drawer, except for the blanket sleepers, but those are a little babyish for school.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: