So I open my email yesterday and almost deleted a message from this stranger - luckily I didn't because it was Memory Maker's magazine requesting a scrapbook layout that I had submitted!! Ahhh! It's going to be in their May issue and I was just excited about being published, but they are actually going to pay me $50! Get out!! They're actually paying me to be in their magazine - well, I guess you can figure it as they're paying you back for shipping because you know I'm going to send it priority with insurance and delivery conformation!
I just hate that I'm not going to get to have my picture taken in front of Just4Keeps WAll Of Fame when they hang my publication, but Jess promised that she's going to take a picture of the wall once my layout is up there! Hopefully by then, Jess will be up there and I'll be on my way to having more stuff published (***wishful thinking***).
On a bad note, my little guy is sick...he fell asleep early (on the couch because it was way before bed time), so I get him up after I watch the news, head to the bathroom to make him go potty and he starts vomiting. UGH, I know! So he gets it all out, potties, brushes teeth, goes to bed, and is snoring away - I don't think he was actually fully awake for any of it. He got his flu shot this morning, so is it that? He's always gotten a flu shot and he's never had a reaction to it. I just hope he's good as new when he wakes up in the morning.
Speaking of waking in the morning, I'd better get to bed, so I will be able to crawl out of bed when he rises - nite!
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment