I've been on the phone all morning with the Dakota County Public Health System and then the Eagan School district trying to get Alex set up for school in Minnesota. I finally got to speak to a lady in the Early Childhood Special Education office. She gave me the name and number of the 4 year-old program director so that Alex's current school can send them all of the necessary paperwork.
I really feel anxious about moving him to a new school, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that he will receive services and they'll have a spot for him in one of their schools. Luckily since I am a SAHM, I can get him to and from any school in the district, so he should have his first day of school in MN before Christmas break! I'm just so thankful that we had him tested and he's in a special education program here in OK because without it, he wouldn't be assured a spot in a school.
The Edmond school system has truly been a blessing to our family. Whew, I think I finally feel a good cry coming on about this moving stuff. (but that's okay, it's a good thing to get it off my chest!)
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment