Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Check me out...

Most of you already know that I'm computer illiterate, well, well, well, turn up your speakers because I have music on my blog! I.KNOW.WOW! Jess will be so proud of me - we were "chatting" over at j4k about one of the girlie's blog that had music on it and I made the comment that my blog readers should just hum a little something while they read my blog because I'd never be able to figure out how to put music on my blog. So this is what I do with my time when it's dark and quiet in the apartment and have no access to my scrappy supplies, I get my computer geek on! (that and read poineer woman, if you have not read any of her stuff, go there right now! Are you back? Did you read some of her stuff? She hasn't been her usual hilarious blogger lately, so she's due some good stuff!)

When was the last time that you were up until 4am and it wasn't because you were caring for a sick child or scrappin your heart out? Until last night, it's probably been since way before Alex was born that I was up that late and it most likely was due to partyin WAY too much, thus sleepin it off the next day. So was I getting my groove on last night? NO. I was laughing and crying like a mad woman - I was reading PS, I Love You! I had started it a few nights ago, so I was about 1/4 of the way through it, but I just couldn't put it down, I finished it a little after 4am! It was SO good, I highly suggest it, BUT now I'm not sure that I want to see the movie, I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. Oh well, it was just a good book - I literally laughed out loud at parts (in the middle because in the last parts of the book, I sobbed - be warned, have kleenex!).

Speaking of reading, have you read anything good lately? I'm looking for a new book, so please let me know if you have something to recommend - thanks!

All righty then, I'm off to bed. Nightie-night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

goog books huh? -- Anything by Nicholas Sparks, his latest The Choice is great.

Kristi said...

I agree w/ what Paula says, ANYTHING by Nicholas Sparks!!! My personal favorite...The Guardian.
LOVE the new page, LOVE PINK!! LOVE the music!! You've inspired me...again!! :-)
I went and watched PS, I Love You, Sunday at the movies...by myself!! I knew I would cry, so I wanted to go by myself. I LOVED IT!!!! I would like to read the book too!! Anyway, have a great rest of the week!! I'm in a book club now (sub-club of the moms club) so I'll let you know of any good books I read!
AND, IT SNOWED HERE TODAY!!!!!!WOW

mommy2alex said...

For book club, we read The Knitting Circle, Angry Housewives Eating BonBons, Belly Laughs, The Glass Castle, Sea Glass and tons of others that I cannot remember right now.
Love Nicholas Sparks, gotta get that new one - thanks girlies!

Jennifer Wiemann said...

HOW DID YOU DO THAT? I love the music and the PINK rocks! I need more pink in my life!