Yes, I'm a Southern girl through and through, I'm not cut out for this kind of weather, I'll just hibernate and come out when the snow melts - when do you think that might be? GULP. What have I gotten myself into?
One of Alex's favorite things about staying in the apartment is that there is an elevator and even though we're just on the first floor, we ride the elevator (it's kinda small so we take turns riding it with him). Here he is pushing the button:
Other thing that he likes is taking turns with Daddy hiding in the doorways along the hall to jump out and scare me:
So I am having definite papercrafting withdraws, I brought yarn and looms with me to work on while we're in temp housing, but it's just not cutting the mustard. I need to play with paper, adhesive, foam dots, ink, acrylic stamps, cropadials, ribbon, embellies - I MISS my stuff! On a good note though is that my craft room is going to be big and it's painted lilac (yes two rooms in this house are lilic and one is mine and the other is Haley's - we've finally been given the princess rooms that we deserve!) - how did that happen? My craft room is decorated in green and purple, so I'm just lovin the idea of having a total girlie craft space complete with lilac walls - yay! So I'll be patient because it will be so nice to have my craft room back and all neat, at least until I start a project!
Here's a little something that I finished up tonight:
These are for my sweet little neices, Lily and Maddy. They have new favorite colors, so they need new scarves to match their colors! Lily used to love purple, but now she loves pink and Maddy used to love yellow, but now she loves orange. I have a little of sherbert yarn left that I want to make a set for sweet baby Katy, but cannot find the contrasting yarn anymore, it was from Hobby Lobby and they discontinued it. Darn it, looks like I might have to go to JoAnn's tomorrow to look for something for her. I've been avoiding JoAnn's, especially since it's a JoAnn's Etc. (I've never been in one, but heard it RoCkS) because I have no crafting self-control, but to make something for sweet baby Katy, I'll suck it up and go shopping at JoAnn's - hehe!
Hope your Monday starts of bright and sunny!






1 comment:
wow.....single digits & negatives,GULP!!! I'll think warm thoughts for you!!!
Post a Comment