Sunday, February 24, 2008

BIG day yesterday...

Yesterday was the HOT mama next to me in this photo's 40th birthday!





I.KNOW. She is forty?? NO.WAY. She ranks right up there with Christy Brinkley and Heather Locklear in the ageless beautiful moms category in my book. Love you Jen, hope you had a great day and to me, you'll always look like the fun older teenage sister that let me tag along while you hung out with your friends in the Taco Bell parking lot sippin on a quart bottle of Colt 45 with a straw!! Good times, good times!!


It was a big day not just because Jen had a monumental birthday, but it was also the best Paw-Paw in the world's birthday:

My Dad! He got to spend his birthday in Canada eating butter tarts and drinking homemade Geen wine, so I know he had a good day! Happy birthday daddy, we love you!!


(Oh and Daddy, I would never drink Colt 45 out of the bottle with a straw until I was 21!! Just like I never signed your signature on any school documents!)

No comments: