Saturday, March 1, 2008

Some exciting news....

Haley...my gorgeous, sweet step-daughter needs some prayers and happy thoughts sent her way. She is working on her application for Executive Women's International Scholarship - only one person from her school could apply for this scholarship and the school staff chose her! I KNOW, so exciting! Bless her heart, she's been sick, so she was given an extention on her application and she is working on it this weekend (she emailed me at 12:30 in the morning and she was finished writing the paper and is now working on revisions - she's an over-achiever!). Anyhow, I couldn't be more proud of her, she's the best and I'd give anything to give her a big ole hug right now!!





Another excitement here this week is that Alex went of the diving board at swim lessons - he's only been off a diving board with daddy holding him and not to mention that this diving board is TALL, nothing like a little peer pressure to get him to jump! We're shopping this weekend for ice skates because he starts lessons on March 29. He woke up this morning extatic because it's March, his birthday month! Wow, the excitement is in the air here!!





Well, he's watching good cartoons, so I'm off to scrap a little before we set off on the great skate hunt. Here's my Deck of Me card for the week (the theme was perfection):





I cannot wait until tomorrow to see what the card #9 will be, they're SO fun!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow! The diving board!! That's great about your step daughter!

DonnaSalazar said...

Hi Jonelle! Guess what? TAG! You're it! Check out my blog for the rules.
Hugs ~D~