Tuesday, April 15, 2008

3*5*7

Project #4 with Janna's Crafting Adventure was scrapbooking! Janna's amazing layouts are created using 3 pieces of paper: 3"x12", 7"x9", 5"x9". Easy schmeezy, right, well if I weren't the slowest scrapper ever it would be easy - hehe. But I actually got two layouts done in the past 24 hours, which is good for me!


This one made me realize that I have become a scrappin-supply snob! I pulled out my "vintage" Doodlebug - it's really not that old, but I love all of the fresh new stuff out that it felt good to use up some old stuff (to make room for new stuff!).
I finally got to use some of the Bazzil punched paper (have no idea what the proper name is!) on this one (the red with the stars).
Notice lots of sewing going on here - thanks to Miss Janna, I'm SO inspired to sew (especially on my seams, I'm very conscious of those now - hehe!) and also inspired to raid everyone's closet for wool sweaters that I can felt! I need intervention!!
Night friends!

4 comments:

3 Great Girls said...

I LOVE those layouts!!!
Someday I will scrapbook again!
Oh guess who is a scrapbooker now??? Diane! HaHa we did it!

Dawn said...

I LOVE your LO's! Great job! I know what you mean about hoarding paper, but we just can't help it, can we? :-)

Susan said...

Your layouts turned out wonderful!

Susan
www.creativedestination.typepad.com

TAMI said...

Loving your layouts....very inspiring. (I hoard paper too)! 'I need a 12 x 12 step program for it! LOL!