Thursday, April 3, 2008

A little bit of us...

Things here in the land of snow and ice are rolling right along...Alex started round 2 of swimming lessons last night - he has a great teacher this time, a male and his "real" job is working with special needs kids, particularly autism and adhd, so he'll be great for Alex.

We got hit with a snow storm on Monday, but luckily it's warming up so it's melting. We're heading to Alex's school tonight for the Book Fair! This weekend we have ice skating lessons and are hoping to go to the Shriner's Circus too! (they're advertising that Dairy Queen has circus coupons, so we'll swing through there tonight for a blizzard and some coupons, boy that will hurt my feelings! NOT!)

I did this layout last night, I really love these two pattern papers and those CUTE felt butterflies, but it needed a little something extra, so just so happens that Trisha's Wonderful Wednesday challenge at j4k (her example layout is awesome - I WANT those papers!!) was to make a layout with buttons, so I added clear buttons to my layout, attaching them with glitter glue:




I am two weeks behind on my Deck of Me, so I'm going to make myself work on them tonight!

We had a quickie challenge at j4k to make Easter layouts, so I put Christmas away (I was quickly loosing my Christmas scrapping spirit, not liking the layouts that I was making!) and pulled out Easter 2006:


Thanks for droppin by!

No comments: