Friday, March 28, 2008

(before), DURING, (after)...

So my craft room is put together, but not decorated. None the less, here are some pictures of the during process (don't hold your breath on the after, it could take some time and by then, I'm sure Andy will want to move - blah.).

This is the closet (just mainly for storage of random items and shelves with my beading stuff) and on the right is a baker's rack holding (top) a grass basket from Charleston, SC holding premade cards, cute little take-out boxes that hold my foam stamps, my albums, magazines and idea books, photo boxes and basket of fibers (need fibers, I'll send ya some!?).


This is my sewing "table" that will one day have a skirt on it so it won't look like a make-shift table of board and rolling cart w/o legs!


Here are my two bookshelves (that I put together myself, not a smart idea!) that hold lots o stuff: tv/dvd player, paints, ribbon, templates, lil Cricut is in there behind a door, have two drawers filled with chipboard, buttons n stuff, baskets of punches and a basket with embellies. There's my $3 Goodwill basket holding lots of yarn and a small drawer table holding all things to create cards.
This is ribbon central - the bobbins fit right on this wooden thread holder from WalMart and I used my Crop-a-dial to punch holes in the lids of coffee cans to hold other ribbon (still have LOTS of ribbon to organize, drinking coffee as fast as I can to get the cans!!)
Here's my desk area, there lots of stuff back there, but I like to keep everything within reach.

Here's my paper (not including the binder with kits). I need NO more paper, but it's an addiction, love pretty paper!

Here's the front view of my desk - I got that cute 3-tier stand at Target in their Easter/Spring kitchen area, LOVE it! And my OTT lite, it's a dream, don't know how I ever scrapped without it!! Table will eventually be skirted so you won't see all of the mess underneath, eventually is the key word here!

Here's flower central - this is a movie rack that Andy didn't need that I gladly put to use with glass containers of flowers and at the bottom my girlie movies to watch while scrappin (and a basket of yarn waiting to be made into a throw for the living room):

So here it is, workable, but not beautiful. Thanks for taken a peek!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I SO need to live close to you!! That's awesome!!

Jennifer Wiemann said...

That is a great room! I'd show picture of mine but it is total CHAOS!!