Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monkey Business....

Janna's Crafty Adventure assignment #5 was to make a fabric mini album, well, I bought enough yummy fabric from Fat Quarter Shop to make many, many albums, but this is the one I'm posting for my assignment (the others are for Mother's Day gifts and I don't want them to be seen on my blog before they get to their recipients! - I'll post them after Mother's Day:).

This cute monkey fabric was on sale (!)- it's flannel, so I added a photo corner to each page to help flip the pages (they like to stick together because the fabric is THAT soft - & did I mention yummy and on sale?!). To make things easy, I scanned the pages before I bound them together:









Thanks for takin a peek!!!!

3 comments:

3 Great Girls said...

CUTE!!!
CUTE
CUTE!!!
CUTE
CUTE!!!
CUTE
CUTE!!!
CUTE
CUTE!!!
CUTE
CUTE!!!
CUTE

Dawn said...

This album is SO CUUUUUTTTEE!! I LOVE the fabric (and who doesn't LOVE a sale!!) I LOVE that you have been 'stalking' my blog. We all inspire each other right?!! I am glad to be making a new friend!Us gals with little boys gotta stick together! I really do love your take on this project. The monkeys are so cute!

JannaScraps said...

Dang girl!! When you do something--YOU DO IT RIGHT!!! WOWSER!! This rocks the house, my girlfriend!! jw