Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've been tagged...

So here are some random things about me:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was going to the University of Tennessee, working at Longhorn Steakhouse and dating Andy.
5 Things on my T0-Do List:
work on laundry (it's never-ending!)
sweep the kitchen floor
go to the grocery
get something together for Alex's teachers for Teacher Appreciation Day
call the plumber to come back out, again
5 Snacks I enjoy:
Better Cheddar crackers
dry cereal
yogurt
yogurt covered pretzels
gummy worms
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
tithe
pay of all bills
pay family's bills
buy my parent something wonderful
set up accounts for Alex and Haley
5 Bad Habits:
addiction to the computer
not exercising
scrappy shopaholic
procrastination
not eating healthy
5 places I've Lived:
Tallahassee, FL
Knoxville, TN
Rex, GA
Goose Creek, SC
Centreville, VA
5 Jobs I've Had:
Yogurt slinger at TCBY
Receptionist at Studio 104 Hair Design
Server at Chili's, Longhorn Steakhouse and Carrabbas
7th Grade Language Arts/Literature Teacher
SAHM

Okay, now I'm tagging Krista, Dawn, Jennifer, Jessica, Kacee and Melissa

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Tagged eh?? LOL! I posted my answers. :-)

Dawn said...

Happy Mothers Day Jonelle! I hope it was WONDERFUL!! :-)

Kristi said...

Where are you???