Since Andy has been home, we've been so busy, but it's a good thing - blinds are being replaced, paints are being picked out, pictures are getting hung, lots to do to the house to make it a home!!
Big news - Alex is Student of the Month of May for his class!

Ice skating is wrapping up this weekend:
Ice skating is wrapping up this weekend:
The weather has turned somewhat warm, so we can play outside with friends:
We had a wonderful Mother's Day - went to this delish restaurant, Buca di something and sat in the kitchen - SERIOUSLY! We ate with our friends, the Holm family and then the mommies got to relax for the rest of the day!
Alex has his last swimming lesson on Monday night, not sure if he's going up to the next level, if so, I'll be rushing home to sign him up for a summer class, if not then we're taking a break!
I cannot believe that May is half way over, we're getting very excited about the summer FUN we're going to have!! First up we're heading to NVA to visit friends, SO excited about that, then Alex has sports camp, then Haley is coming, the Joshi's are coming, then we're headed to FLA for a week of sun, fun, scallops and rum punch!! (otherwise known as "my vacation" because Alex doesn't even know that I exist during that week with having his aunt, Maw-Maw and cousins around - there's nothing for me to do but bartend!)
Next up, scrapbooking!






3 comments:
YAY!! You're back! I was getting worried!! HAHA I figured you were up to house stuff since Andy was back!
WOW, student of the week, that's awesome!!
Sounds like you have a very busy summer planned...sounds fun!! Have a great weekend!!
Buca di something?? LOL!! Sounds like you had a GREAT Mothers Day!! Looks like you have a lot of stuff going on. Student of the month! How EXCITING!! I can't wait for Summer!!! :-)
Glad to know I'm not the only one who was missing your blog! Congratulations to Alex on Student of the Month.. what a handsome little hockey player...he's fitting right in to the land of snow and ice :)
Post a Comment