We arrived home safely tonight from our fabulous trip to VA!!
I have lots of pictures to post, but unfortunately forgot to take a picture of all of the super cute blankets that Krista and I made, so she'll have to take a pic and post it on her blog (HINT, HINT!).
So, stay tuned bloggie friends for tons o pictures!
Oh, and CONGRATS to my super sweet Peyton lovin friend, Allison and her guys on the birth of their sweet baby Katie!! 9 lbs - WTG Al!
1 year ago






2 comments:
Hey! Welcome home! Glad to see that you are safe and that you had a FAB time! Can't wait to see all the pics. You better get scrappin'-LOL!! :-)
Thanks for the shout out Jonnelle! I need it! :) Looks like your summer is shaping up to be a great one! Maybe one day I'll have pics of MY crafty room to share... (In my dreams - I have the room.. just have no idea when I'll ever have time to be crafty! :)
Post a Comment