Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Last day of school...

Woo Hoo!

Here's my little man this morning right before we headed off to his last day of preschool!



It was sad dropping Alex off this morning though because we both really love one of the assistants and she came to get him from the car, she used to live on our street, so I told her to come visit us anytime she wants! Alex isn't going to be at the same school next year, so it's a little sad for me to be leaving behind the sweet ladies who were so kind to our family.

So, last day of school means tomorrow starts our summer vacation!!!

Tomorrow is errand day and Thursday Alex and I are flying to Virginia to visit LOTS of friends, FUN!! We'll be gone for over a week and I'm a little nervous about leaving home - Andy's never had to stay at home without Alex and I for that long and I'm a little worried how he and Sparkles will fair since she isn't a fan of his, although I'm hoping us being away will make her warm up to him (he'd love to be able to hold her or at least pet her!). I'll have tons of pictures to blog when we get home, so come back after the 15th!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Have FUN on your trip! It will be good to hear those great 'southern accents'! Enjoy yourself and I can't wait to hear all about it when you return. :-)