Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pretty scrappy happiness...

I got a big box of birthday goodness from my girlie, Dawn, yesterday, look at this:


I know, wow! She is too generous! I already started cutting out my recipe cards, distressing them and thinking what recipes to put on there. I'm thinking I might make it a mini with potholder covers! We'll see, but I'm just so excited about it, thanks Dawn!

Last night I stayed up way past midnight chatting over at Studio Calico, goodness it was fun and so exciting! I got all of these goodies:

The main kit, Fountain Square:


Add on #2, Hobson Grove:


And these incredible Technique Tuesday stamps designed by Ali Edwards (who I adore!) and they are seriously hard to find because they are one hot ticket in the scrap world right now and SC got them - I told you Scarlet & April rock with the goodies:


And I got some More Color (extra cardstock - they have the yummiest colors that are so perfect with the pattern papers!).

It was so hard deciding, the girlies over there (Scarlet and April!) put together such wonderful kits - at one point I had everything in my shopping cart to ensure that it was there if I wanted it (although I knew I couldn't get it all, but lawsie, it goes fast!), but in the end, I came to my good senses and pared it down (I had by birthday gift card from sil and her sweet family, so it was nice to know I could treat myself to extras - thanks Jenny!).

Hope you're having a terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow!! What a great day of scrappy goodness for you! Glad you liked your goodies. I could not wait for you to get them. Have FUN! I am really looking forward to seeing what you create. A girl can never have enough of Teresa Collins goodness! And those SC kits are beautiful! I expect no less from Scarlet and April. They really are so sweet! :-)

Kristii said...

I can't wait to see what you do with your SC goodies!! I got Hobson's grove too, but I knew I better not get the stamps right now!! I bet you are going to love them!

Jenny said...

I love the Fountain Square kit. When I got the email from SC I thought it was beautiful! So glad you got some extra goodies. Can't wait to see your LO's. They are always so good!

liz mataraza said...

good mail days rock...and so does Dawn!

tirzahdawn said...

I think I'm going to have to get some of those great stamps!