(we're not snowed in, YET, it actually didn't stick at all)
Alex and I have been asking Santa for a Wii every time we go to Best Buy (which is typically once a week for us) and due to the nasty weather, Santa came early! They had 2 Wii's and finally Andy, ahem Santa, realized that if he waited until December, there wouldn't be a Wii to be found. We all had a fun time playing it, my arms are hurting today, but I reign as boxing champ in our house (much to the hubs' dismay!!).
Alex and I have been asking Santa for a Wii every time we go to Best Buy (which is typically once a week for us) and due to the nasty weather, Santa came early! They had 2 Wii's and finally Andy, ahem Santa, realized that if he waited until December, there wouldn't be a Wii to be found. We all had a fun time playing it, my arms are hurting today, but I reign as boxing champ in our house (much to the hubs' dismay!!).
I got some scrapping in too, using some of my Studio Calico kit from October:
I'm thinking about sneaking in a nap because SC's November kit reveal is tonight and thanks to my wonderful sil, I have some extra SC money in the form of a gift certificate for my birthday to spend tonight and want to make sure I'm up at 11 when the shopping opens so I can get an add-on!!
I'll leave you with another Deck of Me card, #42, that I did this weekend:






6 comments:
Love your title! :) I am so excited that Santa came early. Alex looks so very happy in the picture with all of his Wii equipment. I bet you will have so much fun throughout the winter. I can't believe you are having snow already! Love your LO's too. I can't wait to see more. Let me know what you get from SC. Love you!
I know about the nap right, I wish it would have worked out for me. I was trying but got interrupted. See you tonight! I don't have a Wii, looks like fun though!
Wii want a Wii too! It's on THE list. They are so much fun and addicting too!! Hope you get some fabulous add ons tonight. I am going to try to stay up, but it is tough!!
Love your LOs and your Deck of Me card. Such a great way to record all of the little things that make up you. I will see you at SC tonight...the kit looks amazing!
oh that makes me wish we had a Wii, too :) i don't wanna wait for christmas - i like your whole "snow theory" on that one!
Jonelle,
One of my MN friends who now lives in Green Bay said they sometimes declare a "jammie day" when it gets too yuck in the winter. They all stay in jammies, eat popcorn, drink hot chocolate, etc. I'm looking forward to it! Maybe you and Alex can enjoy a few jammie days this winter :)
Post a Comment